Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here's to a new, great year!!

I can't believe that Landon's life span has doubled since my last post...not to mention his size :) Our chorky, rolly-polly boy is now 4 1/2 months old and 14 lbs 11oz. All Tony and I look forward to everyday is our cuddle time and play time with Landon.

Many people have said that Landon looks just like Tony, but now we have some actual photos to prove it (each of us in these pictures are 2-3 weeks old :) If I wasn't positive, and I am, that I birthed Landon, I don't think I'd even know he was mine! :)


1st of December I had to go back to work - just parttime in the mornings 7-1130. Definitely a very hard thing to do when I leave such a cute baby boy; can you blame me?




We have been very blessed to have Tony watch him til about noon until I come home. My work has been awesome and allowed me to also do some research and paperwork from home as well. Just have to keep working at least 30 hr to keep our insurance where it is.


 





















Christmas time was so fun...kids (even when they are too young to understand what it is) make Christmas SOOOOO much more fun!!! He helped us decorate the tree....well actually he just tried eating everything in site. He made homemade gifts for the grandmas...let's just say the hand prints didn't turn out a good at the foot prints. :)

We went up to Idaho Falls and spend 4 days with Tony's family for Christmas weekend. Of course Landon was spoiled. Not so much with gifts as with constant attention and people wanting to hold him. Everyone got quality time with him - even great-grandpa Davis. Tony's dad got a little more than he bargained for...I told him not to bounce or shake Landon, but he didn't listen :) 












 

















The week after Christmas, my parents - with Linz, Matty and Avery Parker - came down to visit. Tonz of fun hanging out with 2 babies. We learned quickly how NON-childproof our house was for the walking Avery :) We rented a room at the Little America for a couple nights and got to use the warm pool. Landon's 1st swimming experience, and he LOVED it! We were having so much fun, we forgot to take lots of pictures :(

It blows me away how much Landon changes everyday. From his new found voice to the funny laugh, even his premature balding :), I can't say how much I love this boy.

 
 

My favorite thing is the way his face lights up when Tony or I come home from work and he sees us. Nothing is cooler! Life is awesome with him in our lives!

~Erin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for blog posts!!! i love you sis. can't wait for you two to come out and visit!
-L

Kyle and Erin said...

sooo cute! I wish we could have been in utah with you guys but at least you have good photos for me to admire. ;) love you!!!

Shar said...

oh my gosh - he is DARLING! i love his little smile! and your hair looks beautiful - dark brown is so good on you! i'm coming out in july. i want to see you!!