| Klingon Face :) |
We also just got back from Landon's first trip to Idaho. It was so special for him to meet his Great Grandpa Chuck! Landon is the 1st and only Great Grandchild for Granpa Chuck. Grandpa Chuck's health is failing him and he is in a facility after suffering a fall, brain aneurysm, and stroke. I really think our visit made his day!!!
![]() |
| 4 Generations of Davis Boys! All of them have the same middle name: Le Roy! |
Grandpa Davis getting some cuddles ;)
Grandma Davis didn't want to give him up to anyone else for cuddles!
Like Grandpa, like Grandson :)

And of course, cuddles with dad are best!!!










1 comment:
Wow he is getting bigger! I want to see pics of you with Landon! I miss seeing you at work! Sounds like you are enjoying your time away!
Post a Comment