Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Cuddles and more cuddles and more cuddles

Well, besides the exhaustion setting in, Tony and I are in heaven. Little baby boy is so much fun just to cuddle, love, watch, kiss, cuddle...more cuddles... it just never ends! Tony says if he knew how amazing it would be to have his own little boy, he would have done it years ago :) (I try not to remind him that many people told him so)

Last night was really nice. Landon slept in 3-4 hour blocks and ate really well in between. I am so grateful he caught onto breastfeeding nicely and is doing really well at it. I love the bond that I see forming every time I feed him. Then Tony gets to burp and cuddle him after. It is totally working for us :)

Here are a few more pics that we have snapped over the last couple days. Tony's really nice, totally awesome camcorder arrived today as well and he is busy learning how to use it. Hopefully we'll have some fun video to post as well. Don't worry the picture of him laying on skin is not my hairy chest. Tony's likes skin time too :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

He's so precious... I have been stocking your blog watching for news about him :). I wish that I would have blogged when Cooper was first born, but I wasn't as upbeat as you :)

Tony Davis said...

not upbeat...its my crazy family begging for news :) But I am glad that I can capture a lot of his story this way! Can't wait for you to meet him Tiff.

Jessie said...

He is so stinking cute!!! I love the knit hat. He is beautiful and can't wait to see him more. More pics and everything else!

Shirley said...

I love that Tony says if he knew it was going to be like this he would have done it earlier...it melts my heart B never said that ha ha ha! Dang he is so stinky cute. Took Krew to MDs today and he already 9 lbs I started crying because I don't want him to grow up to fast!!!!